- Digital Forensic Research,
- Reproducibility of Results,
- Legal Implications,
- Data Article,
- Ten-Year Dataset
Copyright (c) 2023 Muhammad Najmy Amien, Mochammad Tanzil Multazam
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This data article presents a comprehensive dataset curated from Lens.org, comprising 185 journal articles focused on the intersection of "Digital Forensic" and "Reproducibility of Results" within the field of Law. The dataset covers a ten-year span from 2012 to 2022, facilitating research on digital forensic investigations and the replicability of findings in a legal context. This resource serves to streamline data retrieval for researchers interested in this specific domain, aiding in the advancement of knowledge and experimental developments related to digital forensic research and its reproducibility.
- Data Content: A curated dataset of 185 journal articles, spanning 2012-2022, at the intersection of digital forensics and reproducibility in law.
- Research Facilitation: Simplifying data retrieval for researchers, enhancing the ease of investigating digital forensic practices and their replicability in legal contexts.
- Knowledge Advancement: This dataset empowers further insights and experimental developments within the digital forensic domain.
Keywords: Digital Forensic Research, Reproducibility of Results, Legal Implications, Data Article, Ten-Year Dataset
- A. Girod, R. S. Ramotowski, C. Weyermann, "Composition of fingermark residue: A qualitative and quantitative review," Forensic Science International, vol. 223.
- P. Penrose, R. Macfarlane, W. J. Buchanan, "Approaches to the classification of high entropy file fragments," Digital Investigation, vol. 4.
- F. Mitchell, "The use of Artificial Intelligence in digital forensics: An Introduction," Digital Investigation, vol. 7.
- J. Grier, G. G. Richard, "Rapid forensic imaging of large disks with sifting collectors," Digital Investigation, vol. 14.
- B. Hitchcock, N. Le-khac, M. Scanlon, "Tiered forensic methodology model for Digital Field Triage by non-digital evidence specialists," Digital Investigation, vol. 16.
- E. Casey, S. Barnum, R. Griffith, J. Snyder, H. van Beek, A. J. Nelson, "Advancing coordinated cyber-investigations and tool interoperability using a community developed specification language," Digital Investigation, vol. 22.
- C. Stelly, V. Roussev, "Nugget: A digital forensics language," Digital Investigation, vol. 24.
- R. Montasari, V. Carpenter, R. Hill, "A road map for digital forensics research: a novel approach for establishing the design science research process in digital forensics," International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics, vol. 11.
- E. Casey, T. R. Souvignet, "Digital transformation risk management in forensic science laboratories," Forensic Science International, vol. 316.
- R. Nordvik, R. Staykova, K. Franke, S. Axelsson, F. Toolan, "Reliability validation for file system interpretation," Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, vol. 37.
- S. R. Davies, R. Macfarlane, W. J. Buchanan, "NapierOne: A modern mixed file data set alternative to Govdocs1," Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, vol. 40.