- Digital Forensic,
- Forensic Anthropology,
- Law Journals,
- Data Analysis,
- Research Insights
Copyright (c) 2023 Dilla Haniah Kurniawati, Mochammad Tanzil Multazam
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In this data article, we present the results of a comprehensive search on Lens.org, aimed at gathering research articles related to "Digital Forensic" and "Forensic Anthropology Population Data" with a focus on the field of law. Our goal was to quantify the available literature and facilitate future research in the intersection of digital forensic and forensic anthropology population data. Our methodology involved keyword-based searches, followed by filtering for "Journal Articles," a 10-year publication range (2012-2022), and a subject matter of "Law." The findings reveal a total of 69 relevant journal articles, offering a valuable resource for researchers and scholars interested in the nuances of digital forensic investigations in the context of population data and legal aspects. This dataset serves as a springboard for further insights, making it accessible for a global community of scientists exploring the dynamic landscape of digital forensics and law.
- Data gathering: Comprehensive search on Lens.org for digital forensic and forensic anthropology data in law journals.
- Filtering criteria: Document type, publication range, and subject matter to refine results.
- Valuable resource: 69 journal articles collected, enabling future research in this intersection.
Keywords: Digital Forensic, Forensic Anthropology, Law Journals, Data Analysis, Research Insights.
- J. Singh, R. K. Pathak, and D. Singh, "Morphometric sex determination from various sternal widths of Northwest Indian sternums collected from autopsy cadavers: A comparison of sexing methods," Egypt. J. Forensic Sci., vol. 2.
- C. Villa, M. N. Hansen, J. Buckberry, C. Cattaneo, and N. Lynnerup, "Forensic age estimation based on the trabecular bone changes of the pelvic bone using post-mortem CT," Forensic Sci. Int., vol. 233.
- C. Wilkinson, "A review of the changing culture and social context relating to forensic facial depiction of the dead," Forensic Sci. Int., vol. 245.
- D. Nathena, L. Gambaro, N. Tzanakis, M. Michalodimitrakis, and E. F. Kranioti, "Sexual dimorphism of the metacarpals in contemporary Cretans: Are there differences with mainland Greeks?," Forensic Sci. Int., vol. 257.
- D. Franklin, L. Swift, and A. Flavel, "'Virtual anthropology' and radiographic imaging in the Forensic Medical Sciences," J. Forensic Sci., vol. 6.
- E. K. Kranioti, J. G. G. Donas, P. S. A. Prado, X. P. Kyriakou, and H. C. Langstaff, "Sexual dimorphism of the tibia in contemporary Greek-Cypriots and Cretans: Forensic applications," Forensic Sci. Int., vol. 271.
- R. A. Francisco, M. Evison, M. L. Costa Júnior, T. C. P. Silveira, J. M. Secchieri, and M. A. Guimarães, "Validation of a standard forensic anthropology examination protocol by measurement of applicability and reliability on exhumed and archive samples of known biological attribution," Forensic Sci. Int., vol. 279.
- J. H. Bonczarowska, A. Bonicelli, A. Papadomanolakis, and E. F. Kranioti, "The posterior portion of the ilium as a sex indicator: A validation study," Forensic Sci. Int., vol. 294.
- E. F. Kranioti, L. Šťovíčková, M. A. Karell, and J. Brůžek, "Sex estimation of os coxae using DSP2 software: A validation study of a Greek sample," Forensic Sci. Int., vol. 297.
- E. Kruger, "Covert Positivism in Forensic Domains," Int. J. Crime, Justice Social Democracy, vol. 9.