- Digital Forensic,
- Female Representation,
- Law Journals,
- Data Collection,
- Research Resource
Copyright (c) 2023 Artanti Tertia Mukti, Mochammad Tanzil Multazam
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In this data article, we conducted a comprehensive search on Lens.org using the keywords "Digital forensic" and "female" to gather a dataset of 6,280 documents. We refined our search by filtering for "journal articles," narrowing the date range to 2012-2022, and focusing on the subject matter "Law." This process yielded a dataset of 301 journal articles. The purpose of this data collection was to provide a valuable resource for researchers interested in the intersection of digital forensics and gender-related topics, facilitating easier access to relevant literature. The dataset serves as a rich source for future experiments and research, enabling scholars to explore and analyze the evolving landscape of digital forensics within the context of law and gender, ultimately contributing to a deeper understanding of this critical field.
- Extensive Data Collection: Our study gathered 6,280 documents, offering a comprehensive dataset for researchers.
- Gender Focus: We honed in on the intersection of digital forensics and female representation.
- Valuable Resource: The dataset provides a rich source for future research in the field of law and gender.
Keywords: Digital Forensic, Female Representation, Law Journals, Data Collection, Research Resource
- T. Zerbini, J. D. C. Ponce, D. M. Sinagawa, R. B. Cintra, D. R. Muñoz, and V. Leyton, "Blood Alcohol Levels in Suicide by Hanging Cases in the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil," J. Forensic Legal Med., vol. 19.
- Y. Hekimoğlu et al., "Evaluation of the deaths secondary to entrapment under the debris in the Van earthquake," Egypt. J. Forensic Sci., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 44–47, doi: 10.1016/j.ejfs.2013.02.001.
- F. Mitchell, "The use of Artificial Intelligence in digital forensics: An introduction," Digit. Evid. Electron. Signat. Law Rev., vol. 7, no. 0, pp. 35–41, Jan. 2014.
- A. Badiye and N. Kapoor, "Morphologic variations of lip-print patterns in a Central Indian population: A preliminary study," Med. Sci. Law, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 200–204, Oct. 2015.
- N. A. Mutawa, J. Bryce, V. N. L. Franqueira, and A. Marrington, "Forensic investigation of cyberstalking cases using Behavioural Evidence Analysis," Digit. Investig., vol. 16, no. 16, doi: 10.1016/j.diin.2016.01.012.
- R. Guest, O. Miguel-Hurtado, S. V. Stevenage, and S. Black, "Exploring the relationship between stride, stature and hand size for forensic assessment," J. Forensic Leg. Med., vol. 52, pp. 46–55, Aug. 2017.
- V. N. L. Franqueira, J. Bryce, N. A. Mutawa, and A. Marrington, "Investigation of Indecent Images of Children cases: Challenges and suggestions collected from the trenches," Digit. Investig., vol. 24, pp. 95–105, doi: 10.1016/j.diin.2017.11.002.
- M. Kaur, M. Kaur, P. Kamal, and J. Kaur, "Sex Distinction in Digital Dermatoglyphic Patterns of Convicted Prisoners: A Comparative Cohort-Control Study," Arab J. Forensic Sci. Forensic Med., vol. 1, no. 10, p. 1411, Dec. 2019.
- P. A. S. Edirisinghe, I. D. G. Kitulwatte, and D. R. Nadeera, "Knowledge, attitude and practice regarding the use of digital photographs in the examination of the dead and living among doctors practicing forensic medicine in Sri Lanka," J. Forensic Leg. Med., vol. 73, p. 101995, May 2020.
- M. T. Al-Badri, H. M. Hussein, and A. H. Abdel-Jubouri, "The Effectiveness of Digital Sports Communication in Mental Motivation and Some Volleyball Skills For Female Students," Indian J. Forensic Med. Toxicol., vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 4777–4781, May 2021.
- A. Dubey, R. Rupani, V. Sharma, R. K. Singh, S. Kumari, and A. K. Verma, "Reflected near-infrared photography: Digging deeper into post-mortem examination," J. Forensic Leg. Med., vol. 90, p. 102397, Jul. 2022.