- Digital forensics,
- Research Impact
Copyright (c) 2023 Artanti Tertia Mukti, Sri Budi Purwaningsih
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
In this data article, we conducted a comprehensive search on the Lens.org website using the keywords "Digital forensic" and "female," resulting in the identification of 6,280 documents. Subsequently, we refined our search by filtering for journal articles, which yielded 5,123 relevant documents. Further narrowing our focus, we selected a date range spanning from 2012 to 2022, resulting in 4,115 documents. Finally, by filtering for the subject matter "Law," we obtained a subset of 301 documents. The data gathered here serves as a valuable resource for researchers and scholars seeking to explore the intersection of digital forensics and gender-related aspects within the legal domain. The significant volume of documents underscores the growing importance of this field, offering a rich foundation for future studies and experiments in understanding the complexities of digital forensics in relation to gender and legal contexts.
- Extensive dataset: A vast collection of 6,280 documents.
- Research focus: Intersection of digital forensics, gender, and law.
- Valuable resource: Facilitating in-depth studies and experiments.
Keywords: Digital forensics, Gender, Law, Dataset, Research Impact
- T. Zerbini, J.D.C. Ponce, D.M.Sinagawa, R.B.Cintra, D.R.Muñoz, and V. Leyton, "Blood Alcohol Levels in Suicide by Hanging Cases in the State of Sao Paulo, Brazil," Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, vol. 19.
- Y. Hekimoğlu et al., "Evaluation of the deaths secondary to entrapment under the debris in the Van earthquake," Egypt. J. Forensic Sci., vol. 3, no. 2, pp. 44-47, 2013, doi: 10.1016/j.ejfs.2013.02.001.
- F. Mitchell, "The use of Artificial Intelligence in digital forensics: An introduction," Digit. Evid. Electron. Signat. Law Rev., vol. 7, no. 0, pp. 35-41, Jan. 2014, doi: 10.14296/deeslr.v7i0.1922.
- A. Badiye and N. Kapoor, "Morphologic variations of lip-print patterns in a Central Indian population: A preliminary study," Med. Sci. Law, vol. 56, no. 3, pp. 200-204, Oct. 2015, doi: 10.1177/0025802415605538.
- N. A. Mutawa, J. Bryce, V. N. L. Franqueira, and A. Marrington, "Forensic investigation of cyberstalking cases using Behavioural Evidence Analysis," Digit. Investig., vol. 16, no. 16, doi: 10.1016/j.diin.2016.01.012.
- R. Guest, O. Miguel-Hurtado, S. V. Stevenage, and S. Black, "Exploring the relationship between stride, stature and hand size for forensic assessment," J. Forensic Leg. Med., vol. 52, pp. 46-55, Aug. 2017, doi: 10.1016/j.jflm.2017.08.006.
- V. N. L. Franqueira, J. Bryce, N. A. Mutawa, and A. Marrington, "Investigation of Indecent Images of Children cases: Challenges and suggestions collected from the trenches," Digit. Investig., vol. 24, pp. 95-105, doi: 10.1016/j.diin.2017.11.002.
- M. Kaur, M. Kaur, P. Kamal, and J. Kaur, "Sex Distinction in Digital Dermatoglyphic Patterns of Convicted Prisoners: A Comparative Cohort-Control Study," Arab J. Forensic Sci. Forensic Med., vol. 1, no. 10, p. 1411, Dec. 2019, doi: 10.26735/16586794.2019.030.
- P. A. S. Edirisinghe, I. D. G. Kitulwatte, and D. R. Nadeera, "Knowledge, attitude and practice regarding the use of digital photographs in the examination of the dead and living among doctors practicing forensic medicine in Sri Lanka," J. Forensic Leg. Med., vol. 73, p. 101995, May 2020, doi: 10.1016/j.jflm.2020.101995.
- M. T. Al-Badri, H. M. Hussein, and A. H. Abdel-Jubouri, "The Effectiveness of Digital Sports Communication in Mental Motivation and Some Volleyball Skills For Female Students," Indian J. Forensic Med. Toxicol., vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 4777-4781, May 2021, doi: 10.37506/ijfmt.v15i3.16205.
- A. Dubey, R. Rupani, V. Sharma, R. K. Singh, S. Kumari, and A. K. Verma, "Reflected near-infrared photography: Digging deeper into post-mortem examination," J. Forensic Leg. Med., vol. 90, p. 102397, Jul. 2022, doi: 10.1016/j.jflm.2022.102397.