- Consumer Behavior,
- Online Market Dynamics,
- Pandemic Impact
Copyright (c) 2023 Citra Surya Dewi -, Noor Fatimah Mediawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study presents a meticulously curated dataset comprising 1,786 journal articles and conference proceedings sourced from the Lens.org platform, exploring the intersection of E-Commerce and Covid-19 in the realm of Online Business Law. Employing keyword searches, the dataset's significance lies in expediting investigations into the legal dimensions of this nexus, facilitating further research endeavors. The dataset, available in SVC and BibTex formats via Zenodo.org with a DOI link, offers vital insights for scholars delving into the evolving field of E-commerce and Covid-19, enabling a deeper understanding of this critical area of study.
- Comprehensive dataset of 1,786 documents expedites legal investigations into E-commerce and Covid-19.
- Available in SVC and BibTex formats via Zenodo.org for easy access and reuse.
- Enables scholars to deepen their understanding of the evolving intersection between E-commerce and Covid-19 from a legal standpoint.
Keywords: E-Commerce, COVID-19, Consumer Behavior, Online Market Dynamics, Pandemic Impact
- Q. Ding and H. Zhao, "Study on E-Commerce Logistics Cost Control Methods in the Context of COVID-19 Prevention and Control," Soft Computing, vol. 25, no. 2, pp. 1-9, Feb. 2021.
- D. Kurniasih and F. M. Akbar, "E-Commerce Pandemic COVID-19 Home Industries and SMEs," International Journal of Research and Applied Technology, vol. 1, no. 1, pp. 70-75, Jun. 2021.
- S. N. Faizah and J. A. Prakoso, "Analisis Perubahan Konsumsi E-Commerce Di Indonesia Selama Pandemi COVID-19," Jurnal Ekonomi Pembangunan, vol. 10, no. 2, pp. 74-83, Aug. 2021.
- A. Dianda and M. G. R. Pandin, "E-Commerce in Strengthening the Economy During the COVID-19 Pandemic:  A Historical Review," Jurnal Ekonomi & Bisnis JAGADITHA, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 179-186, Oct. 2021.
- A. T. S. Utami, Y. Ahmad, and R. T. D. Jatmika, "Perilaku Konsumen Akibat Pandemi COVID-19 dan Perkembangan E-Commerce," AGRITA (AGRI), vol. 3, no. 1, p. 96, Dec. 2021.
- E. Hasibuan, "Legal Protection of Consumer Personal Data in E-Commerce Transactions During the COVID-19 Pandemic," in Proceedings of the 4th International Conference on Indonesian Legal Studies, ICILS 2021, Semarang, Indonesia, 2022.
- M. Alam, "Impact of COVID-19 on Consumer Behaviour in Online and Offline Shopping," International Journal of Scientific Research in Science, Engineering, and Technology, pp. 166-174, Feb. 2022.
- P. S. Sandhu, "COVID-19 Impact on E-Commerce," International Journal of Scientific Research in Engineering and Management, vol. 6, no. 4, Apr. 2022.
- C. S. Arakeri, "A Study on Effects of COVID-19 on E-Commerce," PARIPEX Indian Journal of Research, pp. 107-109, Jul. 2022.
- X. Zhao, "Analysis of the Impact of the COVID-19 on E-Commerce," BCP Business & Management, vol. 23, no. 8, pp. 916-921, Aug. 2022.
- S. Yusuf, "How Does COVID-19 Impact the Supply Chain Management of the E-Commerce Industry in Indonesia?," International Journal of Business, Technology, and Management, Sep. 2022.