- Digital Forensics,
- Legal Aspects,
Copyright (c) 2023 Rizqi puspita sari -, Rifqi Ridlo Phahlevy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This dataset was acquired through a systematic search on the lens.org website, utilizing keywords "Digital forensic" and "tomography." The goal of this data collection is to facilitate future research in digital forensics with a specific focus on the intersection of digital forensic analysis and tomographic techniques. By applying filters to the data, including a range from 2002 to 2012, the selection of document type "journal articles," and subject matter "Law," we obtained a comprehensive dataset. The dataset contains 206 journal articles, making it valuable for researchers interested in exploring the legal aspects of digital forensics in conjunction with tomography. Notably, this dataset spans a decade, providing insights into the evolution of this field. It can serve as a rich resource for scholars and practitioners in the realms of both digital forensics and medical imaging, enabling further analysis, experimentation, and in-depth research.
- Interdisciplinary Insight: This dataset combines digital forensics and tomography, offering interdisciplinary insights into their convergence over a decade.
- Legal Relevance: The dataset's focus on "Law" as the subject matter makes it a valuable resource for legal scholars and practitioners.
- Temporal Scope: Spanning from 2002 to 2012, this dataset reflects changes and advancements in digital forensics and tomography during this crucial timeframe.
Keywords: Digital Forensic, Tomography, Legal Aspects, Dataset, Decade
- M. W., and C. S. Richards, "Virtual forensic entomology: Improving estimates of minimum post-mortem interval with 3D micro-computed tomography," Forensic Science International, vol. 220, no. 1, pp. 251-264, 2012.
- R. K. P., D. S. Jagmahender Singh, "Morphometric sex determination from various sternal widths of Northwest Indian sternums collected from autopsy cadavers: A comparison of sexing methods," Egyptian Journal of Forensic Sciences, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 18-28, 2012.
- , M. J. T. Emin Aghayev, "Virtopsy – The concept of a centralized database in forensic medicine for analysis and comparison of radiological and autopsy data," Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, vol. 15, no. 3, pp. 135-140, 2007.
- G. W. Ademir Franco, "Feasibility and validation of virtual autopsy for dental identification using the Interpol dental codes," Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 248-254, 2012.
- H. M. K. Ahmet Harma, "Determination of sex from the femur in Anatolian Caucasians: a digital radiological study," Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 190-194, 2007.
- L. Li, "The study on forensic identification for digital panoramic tomography," *Journal of Forensic Medicine*, 2010.
- R. D. Michael J Thali, "New horizons in forensic radiology: the 60-second digital autopsy-full-body examination of a gunshot victim by multislice computed tomography," The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, vol. 24, no. 1, pp. 22-27, 2003.
- P. H. Harcke, "Autopsy radiography: digital radiographs (DR) vs multidetector computed tomography (MDCT) in high-velocity gunshot-wound victims," The American Journal of Forensic Medicine and Pathology, vol. 28, no. 1, pp. 13-19, 2007.
- A. W. Fuhrmann, D. Schulze, U. Rother, M. Vesper, "Dental Identification using Digital Panoramic Tomography," International Journal of Computerized Dentistry, vol. 6, no. 2, pp. 129-140, 2003.