- Digital Forensic,
- Scholarly Landscape,
- Interdisciplinary Research,
- Legal Methodologies
Copyright (c) 2023 Sephia Mayasari, Rifqi Ridlo Phahlevy
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study scrutinizes 264 scholarly articles from 2012 to 2022, exploring the intersection of digital forensics and legal methodologies. Noteworthy findings reveal prolific contributions from institutions like the University of Lausanne and University College Dublin, showcasing 2019 as a peak year with 42 publications. Computer Science dominates, encompassing 223 articles, with Graeme Horsman emerging as a prominent author with 13 publications. The UK leads in scholarly activity, generating 74 articles, while Elsevier stands out as the primary publisher with 145 articles. This research serves as a vital resource, offering guidance for further exploration in the dynamic realm of digital forensics and legal methods.
- Analysis of 264 articles at the intersection of digital forensics and legal methodologies
- Reveals notable contributions from specific institutions and leading authors
- Offers guidance for further exploration in this dynamic field
Keywords: Digital Forensic, Methods, Scholarly Landscape, Interdisciplinary Research, Legal Methodologies
- M. Moore and S. Iveson, "Digital Forensics Specialist Group," Digital Evidence and Electronic Signature Law Review, vol. 9, no. 0, pp. 1-1, Jan. 28, 2014.
- P. S. Raskar and S. K. Shah, "Methods for forgery detection in digital forensics," International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics, vol. 13, no. 5, pp. 528-528, 2021.
- M. Köhn, M. M. Eloff, and J. H. P. Eloff, "Integrated digital forensic process model," Computers & Security, vol. 38, pp. 103-115, 2013.
- K. C. Odogwu, P. Gladyshev, and B. Habibnia, "PNG Data Detector for DECA," Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, vol. 32, pp. 300910, 2020.
- P. Sommer, "Accrediting digital forensics: what are the choices?," Digital Investigation, vol. 25, pp. 116-120, 2018.
- Z. Zhuo, "Novel image watermarking method based on FRWT and SVD," International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics, vol. 10, no. 1, pp. 97-97, 2018.
- K. J. Conlan, I. Baggili, and F. Breitinger, "Anti-forensics," Digital Investigation, vol. 18, pp. 1-1, 2016.
- O. Khalind, J. C. Hernandez-Castro, and B. Aziz, "A study on the false positive rate of Stegdetect," Digital Investigation, vol. 9, no. 3, pp. 235-245, 2013.
- H. Chung, J. Park, and S. Lee, "Digital forensic approaches for Amazon Alexa ecosystem," Digital Investigation, vol. 22, pp. 1-1, 2017.
- G. Horsman and N. Sunde, "Part 1: The need for peer review in digital forensics," Forensic Science International: Digital Investigation, vol. 35, pp. 301062, 2020.