- Digital Forensic,
- Neural Networks,
Copyright (c) 2023 Muhammad Imam Effendi, Sri Budi Purwaningsih
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This comprehensive dataset sourced from Lens.org focuses on digital forensics and neural networks, spanning scholarly articles from 2002 to 2012. With 476 curated journal articles, our study refined to 16 pertinent law-related articles using advanced search filters. The goal was to illuminate key trends in this dynamic realm, highlighting institutions like University of Westminster and University of Texas at San Antonio, active years in 2007 and 2012, and the prevalence of computer science as the primary field of study. Notable works, like "An automated timeline reconstruction approach for digital forensic investigations" by N Lang Beebe and J Guynes Clark in 2016, were identified. Our findings provide nuanced insights, shaping future discourse on the interdisciplinary nexus between digital forensics and neural networks.
- Dataset covers digital forensics and neural networks from 2002 to 2012
- Key trends include prominent institutions, active years, and primary study fields
- Offers valuable insights for shaping future discourse in this interdisciplinary field
Keywords: Digital Forensic, Neural Networks, Law, Interdisciplinary, Trends
- M. Noblett, M. Pollitt, and L. Presley, "Recovering and examining computer forensic evidence," Journal Forensic Sci. Commun, vol. 2, 1984.
- A. Marcella and R. Greenfield, "Cyber Forensics: A Field Manual for Collecting, Examining and Preserving Evidence of Computer Crimes," Journal Auerbach, 2002.
- B. Fei, J. Eloff, H. Venter, and M. Olivier, "Exploring forensic data with self-organising maps," Advances in Digital Forensics, Springer, 2005, pp. 113-123.
- B. K. L. Fei, J. H. P. Eloff, M. S. Olivier, H. M. Tillwick, H. S. Venter, "Using self-organising maps for anomalous behaviour detection in a computer forensic investigation," Journal Name, 2006.
- B. Fei, J. H. P. Eloff, M. S. Olivier, H. S. Venter, "The use of self-organising maps for anomalous behaviour detection in a digital investigation," Journal Forensic Sci. Int, vol. 162, 2007.
- N. Lang Beebe, J. Guynes Clark, "Digital forensic text string searching: Improving information retrieval effectiveness by thematically clustering search results," Journal Digital Investigation, vol. 4, 2007.
- K. Revett, F. Gorunescu, M. Gorunescu, M. Ene, S. Tenreiro de Magalhães, H. Santos, "A machine learning approach to keystroke dynamics based user authentication," International Journal of Electronic Security and Digital Forensics, vol. 1, 2010.
- P. Zwan, A. Czyzewski, "Verification of the Parameterization Methods in the Context of Automatic Recognition of Sounds Related to Danger," Journal Digital Forensic Practice, vol. 3, 2012.
- C. Hargreaves, J. Patterson, "An automated timeline reconstruction approach for digital forensic investigations," Journal Digital Investigation, vol. 9, 2012.
- S. Shiaeles, V. Katos, A. Karakos, B. K. Papadopoulos, "Real time DDoS detection using fuzzy estimators," Journal Computers & Security, vol. 31, 2012.