- Online Business Law,
- Journal Articles,
- Conference Proceedings
Copyright (c) 2023 Sifa' Ulya Safitri, Noor Fatimah Mediawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This data article presents findings from an examination of 12,662 journal articles and conference proceedings obtained by searching Lens.org using the keywords "e-commerce AND Labor." The objective was to gauge the quantity of journal articles at the intersection of e-commerce and labor within Online Business Law. Serving as a valuable resource, this dataset offers researchers and authors a platform for gaining insights, conducting literature reviews, and shaping future experiments in this field.
- Analysis of 12,662 documents at the intersection of e-commerce and labor.
- Valuable resource aiding insights, literature reviews, and future experimentation.
- Focused on the nexus between e-commerce and labor within Online Business Law.
Keywords: E-commerce, Labor, Online Business Law, Journal Articles, Conference Proceedings
- I. W. S. Yohanes Armunanto, "E-commerce Effect on Economic Growth in ASEAN Countries," International Journal of Economics and Management Studies, vol. 8, no. 2, pp. 100-104, 2021.
- Y. L. Li Wang, "Analysis of E-commerce Transaction System’s Division of Labor Based on Essential Services Quantity," International Journal of Crowd Science, vol. 1, no. 3, pp. 197-209, 2017.
- M. S. Medah, "E-commerce Sebagai Pendukung Pemasaran Perusahaan," The Partner, vol. 16, no. 1, pp. 74-81, 2009.
- L. Song, "New Model Construction of Enterprise Information Resource Management under E-Commerce," Mobile Information Systems, vol. 2021, pp. 1-9, 2021.
- W. Wei, "Analysis on Financial Innovation Development of Cross-Border E-Commerce Supply Chain Based on Blockchain Background," Solid State Technology, vol. 63, no. 3, pp. 3950-3960, 2020.
- J. L. Bingjian Li, "Electricity Logistics Storage Integration System Research," iBusiness, vol. 07, no. 1, pp. 10-17, 2015.
- D. M. Carmen-Elena Bănescu, "The Impact of E-Commerce on the Labor Market," Sustainability, vol. 14, no. 9, p. 9, 2022.
- E. E. Witte, "The Doctrine that Labor is a Commodity," The Annals of the American Academy of Political and Social Science, vol. 69, no. 1, pp. 133-139, 1917.
- A. B., "Strengthening National Economic Growth and Equitable Income through Sharia Digital Economy in Indonesia," Journal of Islamic Monetary Economics and Finance, vol. 5, no. 1, pp. 145-168, 2019.
- Z. Zhang, "Research on the Innovation of E-Commerce Mode of Fresh Agricultural Products Based on Agricultural Supply Side Reform," Journal of Physics: Conference Series, vol. 1992, no. 2, p. 22167, 2021.