- Lens.org Database,
- Comprehensive Analysis,
- Systematic Methodology
Copyright (c) 2023 Arini Desita, Noor Fatimah Mediawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This data article delves into 16,291 scholarly works retrieved from the Lens.org database, focusing on "e-commerce and contracts." Filtering for journal articles and conference proceedings from an initial pool of 28,292 documents, the analysis highlights top institutions, active authors, and prevalent fields of study in online business law. The dataset, publicly available on Zenodo.org (DOI: https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.7340357), aids researchers, authors, and readers in comprehensively exploring and comparing scholarly materials in this domain, fostering further studies and insights in global e-commerce law.
- Comprehensive analysis of 16,291 scholarly documents on e-commerce and contracts.
- Highlighting top institutions, active authors, and prevalent fields of study.
- Dataset supports global exploration and comparison for e-commerce law research.
Keywords: E-commerce, Contracts, Scholarly Works, Data Analysis, Online Business Law
- Y. Ning, "The Research on Remedies of Breach of E-commerce Contract," Journal of Huazhong Agricultural University, 2010.
- R. Xiang, "Research on the Legal Problems of the E-commerce Contracts," Journal of Chongqing University, 2001.
- E. Suparman and N. Pranadita, "Implementation of Sharia Trade Contract in the Development of the Indonesian E-commerce Market," Journal of Legal, Ethical and Regulatory Issues, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 1-11, May 1, 2018.
- L. Hanim, "Pengaruh Perkembangan Teknologi Informasi terhadap Keabsahan Perjanjian dalam Perdagangan secara Elektronik (e-commerce) di era globalisasi," Jurnal Dinamika Hukum, vol. 11, issue 1, pp. 56-66, Mar 12, 2011.
- S. Wen-feng, "The discussion on the legal protection of the online payment of E-commerce contract," Technological Development of Enterprise, 2008.
- G. Anand, L. Yudhantaka, and M. Lingkar Katulistiwi, "The Perspective of Indonesian Law on E-Commerce: Validity, Liability and Dispute Settlement," Padjajaran Jurnal Ilmu Hukum (Journal of Law), vol. 07, no. 03, pp. 334-352, 2020.
- N. Saini and A. P. Bhanu, "Legal Issues Vis a Vis Online Contracts in Global Scenario," Revista Gestão Inovação e Tecnologias, vol. 11, no. 4, pp. 4482-4488, Aug 13, 2021.
- H. Wei, "Contract choice in C2C E-commerce based on game analysis," BioTechnology: An Indian Journal, vol. 10, no. 10, 2014.
- S. Y. Youn, "A Study on E-Commerce Contract under the E-Commerce Law of China - Focused on Contract Formation," Korean-Chinese Social Science Studies, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 33-67, Oct 31, 2019.
- A. A. Ilmih and A. Zulkarnain, "Ideal Electronic Contract Model as a Form Of E-Commerce Disputes Settlement," Jurnal Pembaharuan Hukum, vol. 6, no. 1, pp. 77-89, Mar 6, 2019.