- Online Business,
- Law Enforcement,
- Research Dataset,
- Legal Studies,
Copyright (c) 2023 Sandika Pratama, Noor Fatimah Mediawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This study extracted 2,451 documents from Lens.org, filtering for "Online Business" and "Law Enforcement" within "Journal Article" and "Conference Proceeding" types, refined by the subject "Law," aiming to discern the landscape of research in this domain. The comprehensive dataset unveils trends, prominent institutions, active countries, prolific authors, and key publishers in the intersection of online business and law enforcement. The findings offer a rich resource for scholars, students, and researchers, furnishing insights into the field's evolution and serving as a foundational resource for future analyses and literature reviews.
- Comprehensive dataset on online business and law enforcement
- Reveals trends, institutions, authors, and publishers
- Valuable resource for scholars and future research
Keywords: Online Business, Law Enforcement, Research Dataset, Legal Studies, Trends
- J. Banks, "Regulating hate speech online," International Review of Law, Computers & Technology, vol. 24, no. 3, pp. 233–239, Oct. 2010.
- S. Corones and J. Davis, "Protecting Consumer Privacy and Data Security: Regulatory Challenges and Potential Future Directions," Federal Law Review, vol. 45, no. 1, pp. 65–95, Mar. 2017.
- A. Shen and G. A. Antonopoulos, "No Banquet Can Do without Liquor: Alcohol counterfeiting in the People's Republic of China," Trends in Organized Crime, vol. 20, no. 3, pp. 273–295, Nov. 2016.
- E. Björling, "In the Procedural Surroundings of Consumer Protection: Online Dispute Resolution, the Adversarial Principle, and Tendencies toward Settlement," Masaryk University Journal of Law and Technology, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 311–338, Sep. 2019.
- W. B. Chik, "The Singapore Personal Data Protection Act and an assessment of future trends in data privacy reform," Computer Law & Security Review, vol. 29, no. 5, pp. 554–575, 2013.
- N. Bueno, "Corporate liability for violations of the human right to just conditions of work in extraterritorial operations," The International Journal of Human Rights, vol. 21, no. 5, pp. 565–588, Apr. 2017.
- S. Paterson, "The Paradox of Alignment: Agency Problems and Debt Restructuring," European Business Organization Law Review, vol. 17, no. 4, pp. 497–521, Nov. 2016.
- R. Baldwin and J. Black, "Really Responsive Regulation," The Modern Law Review, vol. 71, no. 1, pp. 59–94, Jan. 2008.
- M. Lagazio, N. Sherif, and M. Cushman, "A multi-level approach to understanding the impact of cyber crime on the financial sector," Computers & Security, vol. 45, pp. 58–74, 2014.
- E. Micheler and A. R. Whaley, "Regulatory technology: replacing law with computer code," European Business Organization Law Review, vol. 21, no. 2, pp. 349–377, Jul. 2019.
- I. Irsan and M. Utama, "The Political Law on Coal Mining in the Fulfilment of People's Welfare in Indonesia," Sriwijaya Law Review, vol. 3, no. 1, pp. 11–25, Jan. 2019.
- S. Nathani and P. Akman, "The interplay between consumer protection and competition law in India," Journal of Antitrust Enforcement, vol. 5, no. 2, pp. 197–215, Jun. 2017.