- Digital Forensics,
- Radiographic Technologies,
- Research Data,
- Data Collection,
- Information Retrieval
Copyright (c) 2023 Nur Khofifah Zain, Emy Rosnawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This dataset, culled from Lens.org, streamlines research on "Digital Forensic" and "Radiographic." It began with 1,112 results, filtered down to 924 journal articles, further refined to 15 documents within 2002-2012 in the realm of "Law." Notable institutions include Katholieke Universiteit Leuven and Goethe University Frankfurt, with two documents each. The most prolific year was 2010, with ten documents in "Medicine." Active institutions encompassed various subjects. Key authors were Frank Ramsthaler and Guy Willems, each contributing two documents. The document "Possibilities in cooperation with the Virtopsy project" (2007) stood out with 127 open-access articles. Elsevier Ireland Ltd led in publishing, especially in forensic science. This resource aids future research on "Digital Forensic" and "Radiographic," offering valuable insights and facilitating global scientific advancements in these domains.
- Comprehensive Dataset: This dataset offers a comprehensive collection of research materials for digital forensic and radiographic studies, saving time and effort for researchers.
- Specialized Filters: The use of specialized filters, including document type, date range, and subject matter, ensures precision in search results.
- Facilitating Insights: This resource empowers researchers to gain valuable insights, explore new avenues, and advance knowledge in the field.
Keywords: Digital Forensic, Radiographic, Research Data, Data Collection, Information Retrieval
- Y. Hanaoka, A. Ueno, T. Tsuzuki, M. Kajiwara, K. Minaguchi, and Y. Sato, "Proposal for internet-based Digital Dental Chart for personal dental identification in forensics," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 168, no. 1, pp. 57-60, Feb. 2006.
- M. A. Verhoff, F. Ramsthaler, J. Krähahn, R. J. Gille, S. Grabherr, M. J. Thali, and K. Kreutz, "Digital forensic osteology—Possibilities in cooperation with the Virtopsy® project," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 174, no. 2, pp. 152-156, Apr. 2007.
- A. Harma and H. M. Karakas, "Determination of sex from the femur in Anatolian Caucasians: a digital radiological study," *Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine*, vol. 14, no. 4, pp. 190-194, Jan. 2007.
- P. Pittayapat, P. Thevissen, S. Fieuws, R. Jacobs, and G. Willems, "Forensic oral imaging quality of hand-held dental X-ray devices: comparison of two image receptors and two devices," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 194, no. 1, pp. 20-27, Nov. 2009.
- N. N. N. Hussein, K. M. Kee, and P. Gan, "Validity of Demirjian and Willems methods for dental age estimation for Malaysian children aged 5-15 years old," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 204, no. 1-3, pp. 6, Sep. 2010.
- M. B. Jeevan, A. D. Kale, P. V. Angadi, and S. Hallikerimath, "Age estimation by pulp/tooth area ratio in canines: Cameriere's method assessed in an Indian sample using radiovisiography," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 204, no. 1-3, pp. 5, Sep. 2010.
- C. G. Birngruber, M. Obert, F. Ramsthaler, K. Kreutz, and M. A. Verhoff, "Comparative dental radiographic identification using flat panel CT," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 209, no. 1, pp. 4, May 2011.
- S. S. Lee, D. Kim, L. Sy, U.-Y. Lee, J. S. Seo, and Y. W. Ahn, "Validity of Demirjian's and modified Demirjian's methods in age estimation for Korean juveniles and adolescents," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 211, no. 1, pp. 41-46, May 2011.
- C. S. Richards, T. J. Simonsen, R. L. Abel, M. J. R. Hall, D. A. Schwyn, and M. Wicklein, "Virtual forensic entomology: Improving estimates of minimum post-mortem interval with 3D micro-computed tomography," *Forensic Science International*, vol. 220, no. 1, pp. 251-264, Apr. 2012.
- A. Franco, P. Thevissen, W. Coudyzer, W. Develter, W. V. D. Voorde, R. Oyen, D. Vandermeulen, R. Jacobs, and G. Willems, "Feasibility and validation of virtual autopsy for dental identification using the Interpol dental codes," *Journal of Forensic and Legal Medicine*, vol. 20, no. 4, pp. 248-254, Oct. 2012.