- Gender Issues,
- Legal Frameworks,
- Scholarly Discourse,
- Societal Progress
Copyright (c) 2023 Anggo Dwi Agustino Keluarga Anggo, Sri Budi Purwaningsih
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This data-driven study explores the intersection of Cyber Law and gender issues by analyzing articles from Lens.org. Focusing on Law journals, it examines gender-related developments' societal implications. The study identifies leading institutions, prevalent fields, and influential authors shaping gender-focused legal discourse. Through a scatter plot, it visualizes the scholarly landscape, revealing active regions, top publishers, and journals driving crucial conversations. Key findings emphasize the synergy between law and business, essential for understanding gender narratives in Cyber Law. This research aids researchers, policymakers, and advocates in advancing gender-inclusive legal frameworks for societal progress.
- Institutional Pioneers: Identifying leading institutions driving gender issues discourse in Cyber Law, essential for collaborations and knowledge exchange.
- Interdisciplinary Synergy: Highlighting the convergence of law and business fields in addressing gender-related challenges, emphasizing holistic solutions.
- Global Engagement: Mapping the active countries and regions involved in gender-focused Cyber Law research, fostering international dialogue and cooperation.
Keywords: Cyber Law, Gender Issues, Legal Frameworks, Scholarly Discourse, Societal Progress
- H. McIsaac and M. Baker-Jackson, "Issues of Gender," Family Court Review, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 9–12, Mar. 2005.
- L. Lyons, S. Williams, and M. Ford, "Legal Issues Associated with the Study of Sexual Content on the Internet in Australia," Australian Feminist Law Journal, vol. 33, no. 1, pp. 143–159, 2010.
- M. Lang, L. Mergaert, C. Arnaut, and T. Vertommen, "Gender-based violence in EU sport policy: overview and recommendations," Journal of Gender-Based Violence, vol. 2, no. 1, pp. 109–118, 2018.
- E. Kraskowska, "Gender Discourse in Slavic Literature, Literary Criticism and Theory at the Turn of the 21st Century," Neohelicon, vol. 33, no. 2, pp. 119–128, 2006.
- K. Koldinská, "Gender Equality: Before and After the Enlargement of EU: The Case of the Czech Republic," European Law Journal, vol. 13, no. 2, pp. 238–252, 2007.
- J. Janowski, "Law in Civilization Perspective," Studia Iuridica Lublinensia, vol. 25, no. 4, pp. 79–103, Jun. 2017.
- J. E. Heumann, "Gender Issues in Disability Policy," Journal of Disability Policy Studies, vol. 8, no. 1-2, pp. 231–233, 1997.
- B Naylor, "Gender Issues High on the Agenda," Alternative Law Journal, vol. 47, no. 2, pp. 89–89, May 2022.
- L Zelon, "Gender Issues in the California Courts," Family Court Review, vol. 30, no. 1, pp. 50–63, Mar. 2005.
- A. M. Wolf and K. Kempf-Leonard, "Gender Issues in Juvenile and Criminal Justice Introduction to the Special Issue," Crime & Delinquency, vol. 55, no. 2, pp. 167–170, Apr. 2009.