- Great Britain,
- United Kingdom,
- political issues
Copyright (c) 2023 Revalio Budiani, Emy Rosnawati
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This data article delves into delineating England, Great Britain, and the United Kingdom, emphasizing their distinctions. England, part of Great Britain, encompasses the largest island in the British Isles alongside Scotland and Wales. The UK, as a sovereign state, incorporates England, Scotland, Wales, and Northern Ireland. Utilizing historical context, the article sheds light on the formation of these entities and addresses pertinent contemporary political and social issues. Recognizing these nuances holds crucial implications for fostering global relations and facilitating international collaboration.
- Clarifying England, Great Britain, and the UK distinctions
- Historical formation and current socio-political issues
- Significance for global relations and international cooperation
Keywords: England, Great Britain, United Kingdom, history, political issues.
- International Labour Office and F. Walk, "Global estimates of modern slavery: forced labour and forced marriage," International Labour Office, 2022.
- W. Avis, "Key Drivers of Modern Slavery."
- I. Prisnasari, "Modern Slavery Pada Anak Buah Kapal (Abk) Perikanan Dalam Perspektif Hak Asasi Manusia," Jurist-Diction, vol. 2, no. 2, pp. 475, Jul. 2019,
- H. A. R. Shah and B. M. M. Hasan, "Modern Slavery and Forced Labour: An Overview of International Law, the Malaysian Law and Islamic Law Perspectives," vol. 21, no. 2, 2021.
- R. Weitzer, "and huMmoadnetrrnafsfliacvkeinryg."
- "Modern slavery: The concepts and their practical implications," Koninklijke Brill NV
- V. Mantouvalou, "The UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 Three Years On: The UK Modern Slavery Act 2015 Three Years On," Mod. Law Rev., vol. 81, no. 6, pp. 1017–1045, Nov. 2018,
- S. Rioux, G. LeBaron, and P. J. Verovšek, "Capitalism and unfree labor: a review of Marxist perspectives on modern slavery," Rev. Int. Polit. Econ., vol. 27, no. 3, pp. 709–731, May 2020,
- K. Frank, "Testing a Theory of Modern Slavery," Underst. Glob. Slavery, 2006.
- A. Crane, "Modern Slavery As A Management Practice: Exploring the Conditions and Capabilities for Human Exploitation," Acad. Manage. Rev., vol. 38, no. 1, pp. 49–69, Jan. 2013,