Dataset: Exploring the Landscape of Cyber Harassment: A Data-driven Approach to Understanding the Legal Framework Dataset: Menjelajahi Lanskap Pelecehan Dunia Maya: Pendekatan Berbasis Data untuk Memahami Kerangka Hukum
- cyber harassment,
- legal implications,
- scholarly works,
- data analysis,
- online abuse
Copyright (c) 2022 Asrul Maulana, Mochammad Tanzil Multazam
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution 4.0 International License.
This research focuses on the search for articles and literature reviews on cyber harassment. The search was conducted using Lens.org, a reliable indexing agency, by using keywords such as Cyber law and Cyber Harassment. Three keywords were selected and entered into the 'edit search' feature, and the search was filtered by selecting the law category in the subject matter and choosing journal articles as the document type. The data was exported in both CSV and BibTeX formats, and a screenshot was taken of the available data graphs. The goal of this research is to collect data on cyber harassment and its legal implications. The method involved searching scholarly works using specific keywords and filtering the results based on subject matter and document type. The results obtained are valuable as they provide a comprehensive understanding of the current state of cyber harassment and its legal implications.
- Filtering through specific categories and document types is an effective way to obtain relevant literature on cyber harassment.
- The ten articles found provide a diverse range of topics related to cyber harassment, from the impact of technology on online sexual harassment to the legal response to cyberbullying.
- These articles offer valuable insights for future research and can be used as references for scholars studying cyber harassment.
- K.-S. Choi, S.-S. Lee, and J. R. Lee, "Mobile Phone Technology and Online Sexual Harassment among Juveniles in South Korea: Effects of Self-control and Social Learning," International Journal of Cyber Criminology, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 110- , 2022, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.495776.
- C. van Baak et al., "Victims and Perpetrators of Cyber Harassment: The Role of Power and Control and the Use of Techniques of Neutralization," Deviant Behavior, 26 June 2022, pp. 1-18, https://doi.org/10.1080/01639625.2022.2088317.
- S. E. Wick et al., "Patterns of Cyber Harassment and Perpetration among College Students in the United States: A Test of Routine Activities Theory," International Journal of Cyber Criminology, vol. 11, no. 1, pp. 24-38, 2022, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.495770.
- M. Vale et al., "Cyber-harassment victimization of Portuguese adolescents: A lifestyle-routine activities theory approach," Behavioral sciences & the law, vol. 40, no. 5, pp. 604-618, 2022, https://doi.org/10.1002/bsl.2596.
- E. Reed, A. Wong, and A. Raj, "Cyber Sexual Harassment: A Summary of Current Measures and Implications for Future Research," Violence against women, vol. 26, no. 12-13, pp. 1727-1740, 2019, https://doi.org/10.1177/1077801219880959.
- D. Halder and K. Jaishankar, "Cyber Gender Harassment and Secondary Victimization: A Comparative Analysis of the United States, the UK, and India," Victims & Offenders, vol. 6, no. 4, pp. 386-398, 2011, https://doi.org/10.1080/15564886.2011.607402.
- T. van Laer, "The Means to Justify the End: Combating Cyber Harassment in Social Media," Journal of Business Ethics, vol. 123, no. 1, pp. 85-98, 2013, https://doi.org/10.1007/s10551-013-1806-z.
- A. Powell, A. J. Scott, and N. Henry, "Digital harassment and abuse: Experiences of sexuality and gender minority adults," European Journal of Criminology, vol. 17, no. 2, pp. 199-223, 2018, https://doi.org/10.1177/1477370818788006.
- M. L. Pittaro, "Cyber stalking: An Analysis of Online Harassment and Intimidation," International Journal of Cyber Criminology, vol. 1, pp. 180-197, 2007, https://doi.org/10.5281/zenodo.18794.
- A. A. Gillespie, "Cyber-bullying and Harassment of Teenagers: The Legal Response," Journal of Social Welfare and Family Law, vol. 28, no. 2, pp. 123-136